THIS IS TRAIL CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP – DEBBIE MASTERS CONLEY (KIDS VIDEO)
DEBBIE MASTERS CONLEY-CHILDREN’S MINISTRY DIRECTOR
Trail Christian Fellowship Children’s Ministry is committed to Helping Children think Like JesusMatt 28:18-20, John 13:34We do this with venues such as Sunday School, Awana, camps, and outside activities. Hebrews 10:25
- Through Age appropriate materials and classrooms
- Friendly teachers, that have had background checks, and are willing to meet the needs of their students
- Safe learning environment
- Opportunities for giving and serving others
We strive to show kids, by example, how Jesus would want us to live and behave. 1 Timothy 4:12 The staff intercedes with prayer for families and children by name. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 We want to assist parents in their cooperation with the Spirit in forming Christ-likeness in their kids. Col. 1:28-29
- All children 0-5th grade should register in the foyer of the Youth Center and each parent/caregiver should receive a pager
- If your child or your child’s teacher needs you, your family pager will be activated
- Drop off and pick up your child in the same age appropriate room each week
- Please return the “Parent” portion of your child’s name tag for verification when picking up your child(ren) from Sunday School
- Please drop off your pager in a basket at the front of the Youth Center near check-in.
THIS IS TRAIL CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
… an independent fellowship committed to helping people think like Jesus. We do this by gathering together to study God’s written Word, as well as participate in mission-based outreaches, community groups, and social activities, all with the focus on providing an atmosphere for people to grow in their ability to “Think” and “Act” like our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
18881 Hwy 62 Eagle Point, Oregon 97524 (MAP)